Haarla Balemat provides fast and accurate testing and measurement of moisture, plastics, ash, pulp contents, brightness & material type for pulp & paper industries. Proven by comprehensive scientific evaluation to correlate laboratory tests and on-site sampling, Balemat system consists of PTS sensor to analyse moisture, plastic, ash and pulp (uses the same proven technology as handheld measurement device) and fully automated drilling and data management. In Balemat System procedure bales are unloaded by forklift against weir in the measurement area to be subsequently recognized, drilled and analysed.
Balemat tm rcf bale inspection systems
Balemat system can be installed as:
One area fully automatic system for normal capacity:
- Up to 4 bales are loaded with forklift and area closed with red traffic light
- System drills & analyses and sends data to server and gives green light
- Bales are unloaded from Balemat area and new bales are brought for analysis
- Up to 400 bales per 24 hour (depending largely on unloading/loading speed)
Two area fully automatic system for high capacity:
- Two area system gives advantage that one area can be loaded while the other is analysed
- Up to 600 bales per 24 hour
- Compact version
- Semi-automatic operation with bale selection done manually
- Requires a small footprint
- No need to unload bales from the truck
- Immediate rejection of unacceptable bales possible
- One unit measures up to 130 trucks per day
Balemat System Measurement Accuracy
Accuracy 0.5% (abs.) when content <10% 1% (abs.) when content >10%
Accuracy 0.5% (abs.) when content <10%
Accuracy 3% (abs.)
Accuracy 8% (abs.)
To find out the best Balemat option for your process, contact your Haarla representative for more information. Based on the collected data, our calculations will result in a tailored solution for your industrial needs.
Magnetic Saw blade stabilizer
Haarla Magnetic Stabilizing System (MSS) is an innovative new method for sawing lumber that is capable of producing dimensionally accurate products and top-quality sawn surfaces with minimum waste.
MSS technology relies on the latest advancements in the fields of electromagnet-, detector- and industrial automation technology. We set high standards for the overall quality, performance and reliability of our products. In order to test and develop functionality to different sawmill environments, accurate computer simulation is used. To find out the suitability for your process, contact your Haarla representative for more information. Based on the collected data, our calculations will result in a tailored solution for your sawmill to ensure maximum results of the MSS installation. MSS technology is also being developed to be used on other hard materials and saw blade types.
HAP Measurement Equipment
Haarla provides instruments and solutions for instant and continuous monitoring of HAPs (hazardous air pollutants) and IAQ (indoor air quality) in the occupational and residential environment.
The subject of Indoor Air Quality has become more prominent and recognised across many industries where it is essential to accurately monitor low levels of indoor pollutant gases. The Formaldemeter htV-m monitors 3 parameters of low levels of hazardous formaldehyde vapours under extremes of temperature and humidity. Key features:
- A built in non-volatile memory that can be upgraded
- Up to one month of continuous monitoring
- A real time clock ∂ Built in alarm
- Mains or battery powered
- Continuous monitoring with data log or use as a hand held manual reader
- USB interface allows direct data download or control by the SPC-3 programme without the need for additional hardware
- Supplied with the htV-m download software
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards and compliant to CE regulations
The htV-m precisely measures formaldehyde concentrations in the atmosphere in parts per million (ppm) and mg/m3 over a wide range of temperature and humidity. Fast and easy to use, a single button press gives an immediate indication of concentration levels. The Formaldemeter htV-mis reliable and simple to calibrate. It can be set for continuous monitoring or the compact size means that it is small enough to also be used as a hand held device. The built in memory and real time clock logs all 3 parameters and corresponding times, for improved monitoring and analysis. Alternatively, automate the sampling and log data at specific times with a direct or wireless connection for greater freedom and cost saving.
To find out the suitability for your process, contact your Haarla representative for more information. Based on the collected data, our calculations will result in a tailored solution for your industrial needs.
Interested in knowing more about Haarla Engineering Solutions? We will help you to make good choices that meet your production needs.
Jarkko Haarla Jr.
+358 40 544 3235
+358 50 350 2811